New Online Casinos in PA
New Online Casinos in PA
Online casinos are live in Pennsylvania and you can gamble for real money. PointsBet is the newest online casino in PA, and many more sites are on the way.
Below is a guide to the new online casinos you can enjoy in Pennsylvania. First, we’ll take a look at the advantages of the latest casino apps and websites. We also cover what separates the good online casinos in PA from the rest, including details of some of the biggest and best PA casino brands.
New PA online casinos for June 2023
Which new online casinos are coming to PA?
Pennsylvania currently offers 19 online casinos (20 if you count FoxBet casino) after Tropicana Casino launched on May 1. Tropicana, under Harrah’s Philadelphia license, is the first online to to launch since PointsBet Casino in April 2022.
Another casino and one poker site entered the market during FY 2021/22. Those online brands (and their land-based partners) include:
- Betway Casino (Live! Casino Philadelphia)
- PointsBet Casino (Hollywood Casino at Penn National Racecourse)
- WSOP PA (Harrah’s Philadelphia)
According to the PGCB annual report, PA’s gaming board may approve the launch of up to 10 additional online casinos in FY 2022/23. Looking ahead, we know the majority of the 10 new online casinos that should be joining the party, as they already submitted their license applications to the tune of $1 million apiece. We can also speculate on some others that may follow.
Some potential candidates in line to launch in PA are:
Alphabetically, WynnBET may come last on most lists. Here, it tops the list because it’s the only one with iGaming operator approval. WynnBET (WSI US, LLC) was approved by the PGCB at the board’s December meeting and will likely be the next to launch in PA. Bally Casino was also approved by the PGCB on March 22 and is nearing a launch.
Several more online casinos have current application statuses of “pending,” including Golden Nugget Casino, which applied as a Qualified Gaming Entity (QGE).
All of these casinos are established in other markets and in good standing throughout the industry, meaning we expect them to be approved for licensure sooner, rather than later.
Making sense of the remaining licenses
Mr. Vegas Casino, owned by Videoslots, is another online casino expected to go live sometime in 2023 in partnership with Caesars. Beyond Mr. Vegas, several online casinos that operate in other states like New Jersey, Colorado and Illinois could also feasibly look to expand into the Keystone State, including:
- High 5 Casino
- Hard Rock Casino
- MaximBet Casino
- Virgin Casino
List of the newest casinos to enter the PA market
Here’s a rundown of the latest online casinos to enter the Pennsylvania market. You’ll find details of their brick-and-mortar partners, along with what to expect from each brand for bonuses and games.
1. BetMGM Casino
Bonus: $25 Freeplay® + up to $1,000 on deposit
Bonus Code: PLAYNJFREE
BetMGM is one of the newest online casinos to hit Pennsylvania.
The casino’s game library features dozens of the most popular and classic titles like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Cleopatra, and 88 Fortunes from providers such as NetEnt, IGT, and Konami. There are also different versions of blackjack, roulette, poker, and even some specialty games like Evolution’s First Person Dream Catcher, among many others.
BetMGM is a joint venture of Entain PLC. (formerly GVC Holdings) and MGM Resorts International. The company partnered with Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course to obtain a license from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
New players can enjoy a $25 Freeplay® no deposit bonus just for registering at BetMGM Casino. The bonus comes with a straightforward and easiest possible 1x wagering requirement.
However, the freebies don’t end there. Your initial deposit of $10 and more will trigger a 100% deposit match bonus offer up to $1,000 that is bound to rekindle your gaming spirits.
2. BetRivers Casino
Bonus: 100% up to $250 in Bonus Money
Bonus Code: PLAYCAS
Upon signing up at BetRivers Casino, you can claim a 100% deposit match bonus up to $250 which comes with just a 1x playthrough requirement.
In the casino, you’ll find the slots taking center stage, with games from top developers such as IGT, Konami, NetEnt and Everi. Classic games like Cleopatra, Gonzo’s Quest and Siberian Storm all feature. Four different versions of roulette are available, alongside blackjack and baccarat. Just a single version of video poker features — from Game King.
On the right-hand side of the casino screen, you’ll find a scrolling list of all of the recent winners. It shows different achievements, including the number of wins in a row and the biggest winners in comparison to the stake (For example, users might win 200x their stake on a single spin.).
BetRivers Online Casino is licensed via the Rivers Casino Pittsburgh and owned by Rush Street Interactive.
3. Caesars Casino
Bonus: 200% up to $200 On Deposit + $10 Bonus Play On Sign Up
Bonus Code: FREEC10
Caesars Casino in Pennsylvania is another new online casino that launched in 2020. There’s a huge range of games available at Caesars that is sure to catch your eye.
Click on the slots section, and you’ll find more than 400 games available. These include a lot of popular themes. Enjoy epic games such as Sword of Destiny, Lady of Egypt and Glorious Empire, alongside fun games such as Astro Cat and Chilli Gold. There is a range of Monopoly-themed slots and a featured “must play” games list that includes the classic online game Steam Tower.
Players at this online casino can earn Caesars Rewards, which can be redeemed for play at Harrah’s Casino Philadelphia as well as online. Live dealer fans will find several varieties of blackjack plus roulette, three card poker, ultimate Texas hold’em and baccarat.
New players joining Caesars Casino will receive $10 Bonus Play on sign-up and a 200% deposit match bonus up to $200 when you use the bonus code FREEC10.
4. DraftKings Casino
Bonus: $35 Casino Credits & 100% up to $2,000 with a 15x PTR or deposit match up to $100 with a 1x PTR after $5 deposit.
Promo Code: None – Use Links
DraftKings Casino features hundreds of high-quality video slots, a plethora of sports-themed table games, video poker, keno, and several live dealer games powered by Evolution Gaming. DraftKings is licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board and operates under Hollywood Casino’s online gaming license.
The casino also has a loyalty program that lets you earn special points called Crowns every time you place a bet. These Crowns can then be redeemed for bonus cash (DK Dollars) and other special rewards offered by the casino.
Use our exclusive link to sign up with DraftKings Casino, and you’ll get $35 in Casino Credits with no deposit. You can also take advantage of a first deposit 100% match up to $2,000 with a 15x playthrough after depositing at least $5, or a deposit match up to $100 in Casino Credits with a 1x playthrough after a deposit of $5 or more.
Apart from the welcome offer, DraftKings has prepared several other promotions, such as the refer-a-friend promo that will have you and the person you invite to the website receive $100 each if they register and deposit $50 or more.
5. Borgata Casino
Bonus: Up to $1,000 Match Bonus
Bonus Code: PLAYNJ
If you’re a PA casino player, you don’t have to go to Atlantic City to enjoy the Borgata brand. You can play from the comfort of your own Pennsylvania home.
Borgata online casino is now legal in Pennsylvania under the MGM International and Entain (formerly GVC Holdings) umbrella, along with sister site BetMGM online casino. You’ll find the playing experience similar to BetMGM’s online casino in terms of software, navigation and games.
Borgata PA casino offers more than 50 table games, including 76ers and Steelers-themed blackjack and roulette along with live dealer infinite blackjack, American roulette, craps, baccarat, Ultimate Texas hold ‘em poker, three card poker and lightning roulette. They also have more than 400 slot games that feature NetEnt games such as Jimi Hendrix and Mercy of the Gods and Red Tiger games such as Gonzo’s Quest and Wings of Ra. Classic games like Cleopatra and Monopoly-themed slots are also available.
Borgata Casino has two great sign-up bonuses to welcome new players: a $20 no deposit bonus to try games out and a deposit bonus of a 100% match up to $1,000. You can claim both by signing up here, and entering bonus code PLAYNJ when prompted.
6. FanDuel Casino
Bonus: $2,000 Play It Again
Promo Code: None – Use Links
FanDuel Casino is full of exciting casino games, featuring popular slot titles such as Triple Red Hot 7s, Divine Fortune, Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin, Red Hot Tamales, and many other games powered by industry-leading software developers such as NetEnt and IGT.
The fans of table games can enjoy blackjack, American roulette, video poker, and more.
In 2018, FanDuel was acquired by Flutter Entertainment, an Irish company formerly known as Paddy Power Betfair. The casino site in PA operated via the license of Valley Forge Casino Resort.
FanDuel Casino has prepared a rather interesting welcome offer for its new customers from PA. Namely, you can get up to $2,000 back if you’re down after your first day. Of course, you can also claim many other offers along the way that come in the form of cash bonuses and free spins.
7. Unibet Casino
Bonus: $10 free + up to $750
Bonus Code: PLAY750
You’ll find more than 300 slots to enjoy at Unibet Casino. This includes the Zeus series, TV- and movie-linked games such as Planet of the Apes, Anchorman and Narcos. You’ll also find IGT mega-jackpots games such as Cleopatra and Siberian Storm (and the huge life-changing wins that come along with them).
Unibet also features a live dealer table games, where you can enjoy blackjack, baccarat, roulette and hold’em poker, as well as a range of virtual table games, including several varieties of roulette.
You’ll get a $10 no deposit bonus, simply for registering at the Unibet Casino in Pennsylvania. It gives you the opportunity of trying out a few of its games before making the first deposit. In addition, you can enjoy a 100% deposit bonus of up to $750 on that first deposit you make.
The free bonus has a 1x playthrough requirement, and the deposit bonus is 10x. Other contests and promos available include a 10% cashback scheme and play for entry into a prize draw, where you can win a share of a $250,000 pool.
8. PokerStars Casino
Bonus: Bet $1, Get $100
Bonus Code: None – Use Links
PokerStars Casino PA is another great online casino option within the Keystone State. While many recognize the brand as a giant in the online poker space, it also offers a quality platform for all your casino gaming needs.
The online casino operates in PA thanks to a partnership with the retail Mount Airy Casino in Mount Pocono. It joined the market in November 2019. New players who join PokerStars Casino receive a deal where you Bet $1 Get $100 Bonus Play.
By simply registering at PokerStars Casino, you’ll get the chance to play all of your favorite casino games at your convenience. PokerStars features a bunch of exciting titles, including popular slots like Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest and Starburst.
9. Betway Casino
Bonus: 100% up to $1,000 On Deposit
Bonus Code: None – Use Links
Betway Casino is now live in Pennsylvania and a quality option for bettors. The online casino launched in June 2021 thanks to a partnership with Live! Casino Hotel Philadelphia, a resort in the Philadelphia Stadium District.
The online casino offers a full range of casino games, covering online slots, blackjack, video poker, roulette and baccarat. Players can access the site via its website or app, so you can play games on the go, as well.
In addition, Betway is offering new users a matching bonus on their first deposit. Simply use one of our links to take advantage of this great welcome bonus.
New promos at PA online casinos – Updated June 2023
Online casinos offer monthly promos on top of generous welcome offers. Here are the latest deals and specials available in PA. Note: Some promos require opt-in (see terms and conditions).
BetMGM Casino promos
- The Goonies Bet & Get: Bet $30 on The Goonies and get a $10 casino bonus to keep playing.
DraftKings Casino promo
- $10,000 Leaderboard: Opt-in, play casino games, and climb the leaderboard to earn bigger prizes. Earn 10 points for $1 wagered on Slots and three points for every $1 wagered on other games. Top prize earns $2,000.
Unibet Casino promos
- Table Games Race: Running every week, Monday-Sunday. Every time a player wagers $1 on any table game (video poker and jackpot slots excluded), they will receive 1 point on the leaderboard. The top 20 each week will earn a bonus.
- Weekend Free Spin Happy Hour: Opt in and make a $10+ sportsbook bet during the promotional period and earn 10 spins on Bonanza Blast. Period starts at 5 p.m. Friday and runs until Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
- Weekly Casino Rewards: Opt-in Monday–Thursday and then wager $25+ on the casino for a $10 sports bonus. Opt-in Saturday–Sunday and then wager $25+ on the casino for a $10 casino bonus.
FanDuel Casino promos
- Reward Machine: A free-to-play game that gives players a chance to win $2,000 in casino bonus. Spins are available everyday after 6 p.m. There are three ways to win:
- Match any 3 symbols for an instant win
- Collect symbols throughout the week and earn a reward based on the symbols you’ve collected
- Collect 3 trophies throughout the week to win up to $2,000 in casino bonus
PokerStars Casino promos
- Daily Casino Bonus: Opt in via your challenges window and bet $1 or more on any of your favorite casino games. Open your mystery bonus chest to reveal your prize.
- Daily Blackjack Insurance: Opt in and receive 25% back (as a casino bonus) on your first five blackjack hands every day.
Newest online casino games in PA
Looking for some fresh, new online games to try? Online casinos in Pennsylvania are always adding to their existing game offerings, and keeping content fresh for players. Here are some of the newest games to land in PA online casinos, and where you can play them.
BetRivers / SugarHouse
- Thunder Struck Wild Lightning
- Blazin Gems
- Fortune Rush
- Murphy’s Pots
- Baking Bonanza
- Wildfire Wins
- Chicago Gold
- Eagles Flight
- Hypernova Megaways
- Mask of Amun
- Blood and Gold
- Diamond Stars
- Double Stacks
- Cobra Cash
- Davinci Diamonds
- Lion Storm
- Cobra Cash
- Crazy Wizard
- Betti the Yetti
- Flamin’ Elle
- Icy Wilds
- Action Jack
- Blood Suckers
- Capital Gains
- Medusa’s Golden Gaze
- Money Frog
- The Goonies
- Arena of Gold
- Capital Gains
- 88 Fortunes
- Hyper Gold
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Bruce Lee
- Fox Trot
- Double Patriot
- Makin’ Money
- Temple of Fire
- Butterfly Staxx
- Lobster Mania
- Wheel of Fortune: Hawaiian Getaway
- Wolf Run
- Star Magic
- White Orchid
Advantages of playing at the latest online casinos
There are many benefits to choosing an online casino over a brick-and-mortar site. Here are some of the more important ones:
- Convenience: You don’t have to drive to your nearest casino to enjoy the games on mobile casinos. Online, you can simply log on and, in a matter of seconds, you’ll be playing your favorite game. Some would say it’s not the “real” casino experience, but with the availability of live dealer casinos, it’s a close alternative to the real thing.
- Range of Games: When you visit a physical casino site, there is only so much space, which leads to a finite amount of games. The majority of these are slots. Table games, which require dealers, pit bosses and service staff, are restricted to the more popular games. Online you’ll never have to wait for a table to open at your stake level. You’ll also have a more significant choice of blackjack variations and casino poker-themed games with lower minimum bet requirements than at a brick-and-mortar casino.
- Bonuses and Promotions: When you sign up at a new online casino in PA, it will usually offer a generous welcome bonus. These casino bonuses can come in the form of a no-deposit bonus (free play for signing up; these are generally smaller amounts such as $20) or a matched deposit bonus (For example, deposit $100 and receive $100 in bonus money). As well as these initial boosts to your account, you can also enjoy loyalty schemes with different tiers. The more you play, the higher the rewards you’ll receive. Other promotions are also available, such as free spins and competitions around specific games.
- Play-Money Games: As well as playing for real money, most online casinos will also allow you to play for free. Demo mode is the perfect way to get a feel for a game before committing real money to it. If you have a new betting system you want to try out at the blackjack table, then the “play money” option is a perfect testing ground. It can also be good to get to grips with all the bonus features offered by a slot before investing money for the first time.
- Deposit Options: Most online casinos offer a range of deposit options for all players. Credit and debit cards are a quick and easy way to fund your casino account. E-wallets, like PayPal, are a good option if you like to keep your bank account and your casino play separated. You can even deposit cash using options such as PayNearMe at a local convenience store or use a more traditional deposit method like bank wire, transfer or a good old-fashioned check.
Choose a new online casino in Pennsylvania
PA residents and visitors have a lot of casino brands from which to choose. Many of these are partnerships with global online gambling sites and local (license holding) casinos.
You’ll find significant differences in the quality of online casinos. If you are new to playing online casino games, then the list below is for you. This shows the key factors that separate a good new online casino from an average one:
- Range of Games: One of the essential factors in choosing is the range of games offered by an online casino. This is specific to your game preferences. At most online casinos, the majority of games are slots. These include online versions of casino slots and many games created for online/casino app play. Compare casinos on the classic titles available, jackpots and the overall number of games. Table game fans should look for casinos with live dealer studios as well as how many software-based games are available. You’ll find that choices of bingo, keno, video poker and novelty games vary considerably between the casinos.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Look at the bonuses and promotions on offer at a site and try to pick one that works for you. Some bonuses will have larger playthrough requirements than others, so ensure that you will be able to clear the bonuses before signing up. No-deposit bonuses are always a good option, as they almost offer a “try-before-you-buy” scenario. Also, don’t ever assume that the biggest numbers deliver the best deals; check the terms and conditions, which will tell you the real story of a bonus offer.
- Payment Options: New online casinos in Pennsylvania offer a range of deposit options. You can look through the list and make sure that the casino has methods that work for you. These include debit or credit cards, bank transfer options, cash (at the license holding casino cage or 7-Eleven stores) and electronic wallets.
- Customer Support Team: Both the quality of support and the options you have to get in touch with an agent quickly should be considered when choosing a new online casino in PA. Many sites will have a “live chat” option. You’ll also find toll-free phone numbers and email support for non-urgent queries.
- Mobile Options: Check out the mobile options available. Many of the new online casinos are designed with mobile usage in mind. While all casinos have apps, there are significant differences in the range of games available on these compared to the desktop/browser-based casino sites. Downloading an app is simple. Go to the casino via your mobile device, and you’ll be prompted to download the correct (Android or iOS) version.
- Sports Betting: If you enjoy betting on sports in addition to casino games, then you can choose a brand that offers both. It will allow you to keep your gambling bankroll in one place, and allow you to take advantage of bonuses and promotions in either area.
Regulation of online casinos in Pennsylvania has allowed some of the best online casino brands to partner with local venues. You can now enjoy casino apps and browser-based games for your desktops.
With many new casinos fighting for market share, there are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of bonuses and promotions. These include no-deposit bonuses, which allow you to check out the games at new online casinos and win real money with zero risk to your bankroll.
Whichever type of casino game you enjoy, you’ll find it at an online casino in Pennsylvania. Games include slots, video poker, roulette, blackjack, virtual racing, keno and more.
For that real casino experience from the comfort of your home, look for online casinos with live dealer studios.